- 12 oz legal noodles
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp minced fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 12 oz grilled beef, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 8 grilled scallions, chopped
- 1 cup snap peas
- 1/3 cup shredded carrots
- 3/4 cup reduced-sodium beef broth
- 2 -3 Tb Bragg's Amino Acids
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
How to prepare:
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat the sesame oil in a large skillet.
- Add ginger and garlic and saute 1 minute.
- Add beef, scallions, snap peas and carrots and saute 1 minute.
- Add broth and amino acids and bring to a simmer and cook 5 minutes, until carrots are soft.
- Drain noodles and add to sauce.
- Toss together with cilantro.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Ready in: 20 minutes