- 2 1/2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into large chunks
- 6 shallots, chopped
- 2 Tbs. tarragon, chopped
- 3 Tbs. ghee
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Arrange chicken in a baking dish, 9 by 13-inch.
- Add shallots, ghee, tarragon and salt and pepper to the dish.
- Toss and coat the chicken with all ingredients, then place in oven.
- Roast 20 minutes.
- Add broth to the dish and combine with pan juices.
- Return to oven and turn oven off.
- Let stand 5 minutes longer then remove chicken from the oven.
- Place baking dish on trivet and serve, spooning pan juices over the chicken pieces.
Cooking time: 25 minutes