- 1 tsp safflower oil
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin seed
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp minced seeded jalapeño
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup red bell peppers, chopped
- 3/4 cup carrots, thinly sliced
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp cilantro, finely chopped
How to prepare:
- Heat oil in large skillet.
- Add curry powder, cumin, and red pepper flakes.
- Cook and stir about 30 seconds.
- Stir in the jalapeño pepper and garlic.
- Add bell pepper and carrots. Mix well.
- Add cauliflower and reduce heat to medium.
- Stir in 1/4 cup of water.
- Cook and stir until the water evaporates.
- Add remaining water.
- Cover and cook about 8 to 10 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add salt. Mix well.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and garnish with additional red bell pepper, if desired.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Ready in: 30 minutes