This is a great low-carb substitute for pastas…
- 4 large zucchinis
- 1 tb olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper
How to prepare:
- Using a vegetable peeler or mandolin, make long, thin noodles by peeling the zucchini length-wise.
- Turn the zucchini as you go so that you are left with the center seeded core.
- Discard the core.
- Heat a large saute pan on medium.
- Add the olive oil and zucchini.
- Season with the salt and pepper.
- Sauté just until warmed.
- Use as a side dish with fresh herbs, or use in place of pasta.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 3 minutes
Ready in: 25 minutes