- 1 ghee
- 2 eggs - beaten
- 1 tsp ghee
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbs. Bragg's Amino Acids
- 1/4 cup chopped onion or
- 1/2 -1 tsp onion powder
- 2 cups basmati rice, cooked and cooled
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas and carrots
- Melt 1 Tbs. ghee in skillet or wok.
- Scramble eggs, breaking up the cooked eggs into small pieces.
- Set aside.
- Melt remaining ghee in skillet or wok.
- Sauté onions for 3 minutes (skip this step if you are using onion powder).
- Add rice to the hot pan and cook for several minutes, stirring constantly (if using onion powder, add now).
- Stir in Bragg's until color of rice is uniform (be careful and don't add too much; Bragg's is very salty).
- Stir in peas.
- Cook until warm.
- Add eggs.
- Heat only until warm.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Ready in: 35 minutes